4. Using Mini Mode
- MultiClock was developed with MiniMode for a comfortable widget look. You can
switch it on by clicking the Resize button on the top right-hand side of the application.
- After clicking the Resize button, MultiClock is switched to MiniMode – a smaller
more streamlined version of MultiClock as pictured below.
- If you want to return to the regular display, move the mouse on the MultiClock
window and click the Expand button.
5. Switching between Day and Night Mode
You can change the background and foreground colors of MultiClock so that they are
more appropriate for day or night viewing. This is the Day/Night Mode feature.
To use Day/Night mode:
- Click the trigger in bottom side of application. The moon denotes night mode and
the sun, day mode. Pictured below is the MultiClock in day mode.
Pictured below is the MultiClock in night mode.