1. Either left-click on the file and drag and drop it in the Drag & Drop Your Music File Here field or click the Drag & Drop Your Music File Here field to open the Select mp3 File dialog and select or search for the relevant file. You can listen to the selected song by clicking the Play button.
2. Drag the orange indicators to determine which part of the song you want converted to a ring tone then click the Next Step button.
3. Select your phone type by clicking on the iPhone, Blackberry, or Other Phone options such as Android. Click the Next Step button.
4. Select where to save your ring tone. You can either leave the default destination as provided in the Save to field or click the "Browse" button to the right of the Save field to open the Browse for Folder dialog and select the folder to which you want the file saved.
5. Click the Create Your RingTone button. Your ring tone is created and saved.
6. Click the Start New Ringtone, if you want to make another one.